Druid

Home Forum General Forums Applications Druid

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Soulls Soulls 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Michael

Character

Character Name: Heffler

Server Name: Dath Remar

Class you are applying for: Druid

Role/Spec you are applying for: MS Feral OS Guardian/Resto

Guild

Why did you choose to apply to Convergence? You are reasonably progressed and I noticed you are recruiting.

Why you are leaving/left your guild? They decided to not focus on progression.

Raiding, Progress and Activity

What is the extent of your raid experience (Across all expansions)? I raided a little during BC, Heavily during Wotlk and played casually until legion in which I have played alot. Currently in a 6/10m guild.

If available, please provide a link to recent World of Logs or Warcraft Logs you participated in: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dathremar/heffler

Do you have an experienced, raid ready off-spec? Yes, Guardian and Resto.
    Current artifact levels are: Feral 53, Guardian 52, Resto 47.

Can you attend all raid times? (9pm-12am Server Time, Mon, Wed, Thurs): Yes

#802 Reply
    Profile photo of Soulls
    Soulls
    Keymaster

Hey Heffler,
    Thanks for taking the time to apply. We’ll have a review of your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
    Feel free to hop on our Discord (Link on the front page) or message an officer for any information.

#803 Reply
    Profile photo of Soulls
    Soulls
    Keymaster

Hey Heffler,
    We’d like to bring you in for a trial. Would you be available to join us for our Heroic run on Friday 9pm?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Druid
Your information: